Corporate Networking Campus Visit
Join Whole Vet at Deutsche Bank, Cary, NC
Whole Vet held its second Corporate Campus Networking Event at Deutsche Bank, Cary, North Carolina.
The event included:
- Introduction to the company, the campus, and the industry.
- Speakers and panelists: veterans and non-veterans providing valuable information to help transitioning service member families, veterans that are already working in the civilian workforce, and veteran college students from local colleges and universities. The information will be real-world from real-world professionals.
- Hear from individuals that have been where you are, facing a transition either from the military to a civilian career or within their existing civilian career.
This was the second in a series of Military Corporate Campus Networking Visits to members of the North Carolina Veterans Enablement Consortium (NCVEC) led by Whole Vet.
Business and community leaders, and anyone with a heart for our military and veterans!
July 27, 2017
Where: 3000 Centre Green Way, #3, Cary, NC 27513
Speakers and Panelists:
Professional Development Panel:
- Ashley Drugg, DB, Moderator
- Ben Sneyd, SAS
- Kevin Smith, Red Hat
- Theresa Boyle, NetApp
- Matt Mylott, UNCW
Closing Keynote Speaker:
- Charlie Spicer, Duke Energy